November 3, 2013

november 3

I am grateful for AWESOME FRIENDS.

I have been so blessed in my life to have wonderful influences in my life. I love my friends. I thank Heavenly Father every day for their friendship. This weekend has been super fun because of the friends that I have. On Thursday, I went over to my friend's house to make empanadas. It was such a good way to end the week, especially since this week has been so much harder for me than the last couple of weeks. I loved hanging out with him because he helped me to remember that I am going to be serving a mission in NO TIME AT ALL. So, really, everything that happens to me right now is pretty insignificant.

This was followed up with my awesome Friday at the temple. That night, my friend, Trent Schuck, and I went on a random DI shopping trip. It was soooo nice to get out of the apartment and to do something awesome. Trent and I have been friends for forever and it is super nice that he's out here. Heavenly Father knows what he is doing. I don't think that Trent was here just by accident. These experiences that we've been having are DEFINITELY going to help us on our missions (he just got his call yesterday to Twin Falls, Idaho!).

Yesterday was another day when I was so grateful for my friends. I went and saw Despicable Me 2 with Maria, my visiting teaching partner, and it was so great. I love Maria and her willingness to be my friend. I loved being with her and getting to know her better! Right after I came home from that, I went on a date with my friends Jordan, Haley, and Keaton. It was so much fun to be with them! We were loud and competitive and rambunctious, but it was a wonderful way to end the day.

I am definitely not a perfect friend. I am working really hard to say uplifting things and to be positive and friendly. Hopefully, with Heavenly Father's help, I can bless my friends' lives as much as my friends have blessed mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...