August 24, 2013

the call

Dear Sister Blau:

You are hereby called to serve as a missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. You are assigned to labor in the Chile Concepcion Mission. It is anticipated that you will serve for a period of 18 months.

You should report to the Mexico Missionary Training Center on Wednesday, December 18th, 2013. You will prepare to preach the gospel in the Spanish language. Your assignment may be modified according to the needs of the mission president.



The wait is over. It finally came! I am so, so, so excited. I am hyper and happy. I'm out of my Chinese class for school and am on a wait list for a Spanish class. I took two years of Spanish online ... I guess I should have taken it a little more seriously. :) I'll write more later. I feel good about Chile! I know it won't be easy, but I am totally willing to work like crazy! I love the gospel and I'm super excited to share it with the people of Chile!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...