August 25, 2011

my sister, eliza


If you didn't already know, my family is adopting a little girl from China this year ... actually, in about a month. We got these pictures of Minsy a couple of hours ago, and I spent all night looking at her face, zooming in and then zooming out. As I looked at her little face and body (she weighs about 23 pounds and she's turning four next week. So tiny!!) I really felt like she was my sister. I can not wait until I get to spend every hour of every day with her! (Thanks, homeschooling!) I just have a feeling that we are going to be buddies.

I'm not very good at describing things about emotions and what not, but my mom has put her thoughts on her blog if you're interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...