February 8, 2011

hallelujah

I've been SO busy lately. I stayed at school until eight yesterday because of play practice and looking at the schedule, it's probably going to be like that for the rest of my life. Or until April ... which ever comes first. Needless to say, I am exhausted ... but I'm hanging in there.

To show a thread of my insanity, I've been singing "Feed the Birds" from Mary Poppins for some reason to stop me from crying all day ... and the hallelujah song from Shrek. I know, it's a strange combination, but it pretty much set the tone for my day. Graaaaaaay and dull (even though the songs are beautiful).

On the super bright side, I LOVE CHOIR! I love singing and I love being with other people who can sing. It's so refreshing from the stifling experience I've had with concert band this year. The choir teacher told me today that I got into the highest choir in the school, and that's incredible because I haven't been in choir since I was in the fifth grade.

----

It's almost time to start looking towards the future. I realized today more than ever that I am just kinda ... here. There isn't really anything that I want to DO with my life. It's all just suggestions I've heard from other people. It kind of freaks me out, because I only have one life to live. I don't wanna mess it up. Here's to making your own decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...