January 22, 2011

it's a busy world i live in

Whew. I thought I would be a little bit better about keeping this thing up, but obviously I hadn't planned laziness and crazy busy schedules in the mix. Since I last knew the blogging world, it seems so much has happened.

For one, I auditioned for the spring musical, I don't know if you've heard of it, "THE SOUND OF MUSIC," and it was probably one of the most terrifying things I have ever done in my life. It's pretty hard, I've realized, to put yourself in front of everyone and just be yourself, but I think I did just fine at it. Mr. B, the theater teacher said that he wanted to see me audition more and I got several good comments from those who heard me. We'll see about what part I get on Tuesday! Yipppeee!

We've had a bazillion snow days since then, but my good old padre had the insight to take us all to Arkansas the day before the trouble started. He said "I will be in charge of when my kids go to school, not the superintendant," which I tend to agree with. It may sound pathetic, but after a grand total of 3 weeks of this semester, I am dead beat. I can't wait for spring!

Arkansas ended up being a lot of fun! There wasn't a whole lot to do, but spending time with my family always proves to be a good experience. I wish I could be home schooled so every day would be like this weekend. Well, minus the college anxiety.

I'm prepping to take the ACT, and it makes me feel more and more stressed about where my future is going. I took a good look at the courses I am planning to take through out the rest of high school and it seems all right -- I just hope BYU thinks so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...