November 21, 2013

november 21

I am grateful for AIRPLANES.
I am also grateful for BEING GRATEFUL.
I am also, also grateful for AMAZING TEACHERS.

This month so far has been sooooo much better than October. I don't feel as homesick, I am noticing the Lord's hand in my life, and I am going home! I guess counting blessings really does make a difference. Today, I am leaving the school at 2 o'clock to ride a shuttle to the Salt Lake City Airport. I'm going to loaf a couple of hours and then hop on a plane at 8 o'clock to go to St. Louis. There, I will see my dad! He's picking me up at midnight and making the two hour drive back home. I am so excited. I am ready to be home.

On a totally different note, I love all of my professors sooooo much. Yesterday, I went up to my professors after class and mentioned that I was going home. They were all very interested in my life (or at least acted like it) and ALL of them knew my name and who I was. (For my ED200 professor, especially, this was a bid deal ... he still doesn't know half the class). I just feel like my professors like me and appreciate the hard work that I have been putting in. They appreciate my insight. As I have been working for each class, I have grown to love every single one of my classes. I am grateful to be here at school! It is really a blessing in my life!

Okay, that's it. Not much time for writing today!

I'M GOING HOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...