November 25, 2012

creation

Last year, I began to acquire and develop womanly attributes. I learned the art of conversation and cookie baking. I also learned how to sew and clean and iron. I learned how to care for children and write for them. It's been quite the experience. I learned the beauty of creation: the joy that comes from making something beautiful out of something that is broken or unshapely.

As this little hobby of mine has developed and grown, I have seen how it affects my ability to love and care for others. The patience I acquire from sewing a button transfers into the patience I have when interacting with others. That scripture I studied can apply to situations X, Y, and Z. I am so grateful for the ability I have to create.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...