July 24, 2012

getting to know you

Just for the heck of it, my sister, cousin, and I are going to let you in on our super cool lives/personalities. Prepare to be amazed.


  • Who was your favorite celebrity as a child? Brenna -- Dylan Sprouse because he was on my favorite TV show and I found him verrrrry cute. Laney -- Who didn't I like? Savannah -- Alexander Hamilton because he is the coolest of all the founding fathers and the hottest. A bit of a contradiction, but he pulls it off. 
  • What type of pets do you have? Brenna -- I have two neurotic cats. Laney -- Does a pet rock count? Savannah -- Two dogs and two rent-a-cats. And Spencer.
  • What is your favorite color? Brenna -- Midnight blue. Laney -- Yellow is my favorite color because it's SO happy. Just looking at it makes me want to smile. Savannah -- Brown because it matches my personality.
  • What is most memorable about your high school years? Brenna -- Seminary because it is super fun and spiritual. Laney -- I am sure leaving will be sweet. Savannah -- The days when I'm not there.
  • What word describes you best? Brenna -- Who-vian. Laney -- Crazy(awesome). Savannah -- Ostentatious.
  • What is your greatest accomplishment? Brenna -- Being a big sister. Laney -- Earning my YW medallion. Savannah -- Watching every episode of the Twilight Zone ever made.
  • What drives you every day? Brenna -- Knowing my Heavenly Father loves me. Laney -- Optimism! Savannah -- Laney.
  • What is your favorite food? Brenna -- My favorite food ... um ... Anything foreign. Laney -- Sushi, hands down. Savannah -- Mix of canned corn and canned mushrooms.
  • Where do you want to retire? Brenna -- With this economy, what does retirement mean? Laney -- On an island that I own, tanned, well-rested and alone ... and probably surrounded by enormous piles of money. Savannah -- The moon, which I colonized myself.
  • Where do you like to vacation? Brenna -- With my family. Laney -- Where ever the wind may take me. To Zanzibar! Savannah -- On the moon, while I'm colonizing it.
  • Who do you admire? Brenna -- Nephi and the Tenth Doctor. Laney -- Studs. Righteous studs (and babes). Savannah -- Alexander Hamilton. Without him, there would be no taxes, but there would be no money.
  • If you were invisible, where would you go? Brenna -- I don't know ... do yours and Savannah's. Laney -- Okay, Brenna! I would probably go somewhere really crowded and hit random people with Books of Mormon. Savannah -- I would probably go to the theater and watch movies that I would be embarrassed to watch otherwise.
  • What traits in others are you attracted to? Brenna -- Handy. Always smiles. Compliments my inner self. Laney -- Servant's heart. Solid testimony. Stud. Savannah -- Founding father status. Hotness factor of 11 (on a scale of 1-10). And that's just about it.
  • How do you want to be remembered? Brenna -- Someone who wasn't afraid to do what was right. Laney -- The nicest Molly Mormon in the world. Savannah -- Riddler-esque Batman villain.
  • What would you do with a million dollars? Brenna -- I would go to Scotland and meet David Tennant. Laney -- I would buy waterfront property. Investment, investment!! Savannah -- Go to fund my  Riddler-esque Batman villain status. There's not a whole lot of money in that.
  • If you were on an island, who would you want to be with? Why? Brenna -- Jacob Baker because he is always prepared. Laney -- Thomas S. Monson ... is this even a question? Savannah -- Not the captain of the Titanic.
  • You have a 10 minute speech to give at a high school, what is it about? Brenna -- The Truth about Mormons. Laney -- The Dangers of Hand holding. Savannah -- After spinning the wheel of Disney songs, I give an inspirational speech about never giving up to the song Savages from Pocahontas.
  • We're pretty hot, huh?

    1 comment:

    1. hahahahahaha. I don't even know what to say. Now I can't get the idea of Alexander Hamilton's studliness out of my head. Please make it stop! And the dangers of hand holding? Are you my child?

      ReplyDelete

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...