October 27, 2011

leaving on a jet plane!

In about three hours we're heading to St. Louis. 

We've been packing and cleaning all day. I got a withdrawal from my bank account (I've been saving for months for the trip). And now we're finally leaving. There have been some moments during the day when my breath has been forced out of my body because of it all. Really, this is going to be the trip of a lifetime!

I promise to blog and at least put photos on the blog as much as I possibly can. I don't know how the internet is in China and I know that my promises to blog more often in the past have failed miserably, but this time, I have a feeling that there will be enough downtime.

WAHOOO! Let the adventures begin!

PS. I took two of my finals for school this week. The first one came back a few hours ago (it was for my super easy CHILD DEVELOPMENT class) and I got a 100 percent! Which means I got a solid A in the class. I'm kind of proud.

PPS. Gas is 3.17. The Cardinals are two games away from winning the World Series and one away from losing. The temperature is a balmy 53 degrees. Vocal Point (BYU) is doing awesome on NBC's "The Sing Off." (Just for future reference. Who knows what the good old US will be like when we return? Besides the fact that there will be a super new Chinese-American citizen!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...