June 17, 2011

goodness gracious!

It's six o'clock in the morning, and I'm awake getting ready for a funeral.

My great grandmother Deon passed away late last week, and although her funeral is in AK, the Blau/Peter clan will be attending. I saw this woman maybe three times in my life, but I loved her smile and her quiet strength. Deon was a LOVELY woman and although I know my great-grandpa and the ENTIRE family will miss her, I know she will be able to live again. It's so amazing how much peace the gospel adds to my life. With it, I can know that Jesus died so I can be with my family forever.

On that note, did I mention that my darling little cousins have come to stay for a bit of a vacation? Believe it or not, I've found that TEN kids in the house is insanity! I made lunch yesterday, and I wish I would have taken a picture ... 12 sandwiches took me an hour! Dinner also took forever. I definitely have a new respect for the Dugger family. I love their show, Nineteen Kids and Counting, but surely they have gone insane ... SURELY.

We'll have to see how this adventure turns out.

By the way, I just took a look at my statistics. 128 views in one day. 1,200+ views. Views from England, Australia, Korea, and Canada.

Wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...