March 27, 2011

sneak peak!

I know! I HAVE BEEN SO BEHIND ON MY BLOGGING!! I am so sorry. I guess I have been so busy trying to gain experience and having a good time that I haven't been able to get to the computer.

I promise that I have a lot of great stories to tell. There's that one about Jane Eyre, prom, Nauvoo ... Ah, too many to post. I also have been trying to be a bit more creative with the pictures I post, so look for some improvement there!

Only three weeks until the play is over -- let the countdown to peace commence. By the way, the days that we will be showing the play at the high school are ALL over the place, but in case you haven't seen -- April 14, 15, 16th at 7:00.

My thoughts are getting a little overwhelming, so I will spare y'all and stop blubbering. Look for these blog posts in the future!

1. The Great Prom Dilemma
2. Our Trip to Nauvoo
3. Young Women's Broadcast
4. Jane Eyre
5. Sunday's Best: Of Soil and Seeds
6. NHS Induction
7. And Something totally new! Picture of the Week

I have some catching up to do ... Get ready.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait for all the great posts! I wish I could be at you play!! But if I don't make it, think of me there in spirit! I know you will do awesome!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...