June 15, 2015

Week Seventy-Eight: Misión Cumplida


I finished. I finished my mission and I finished it working hard. I don't even know how to feel right now. To be honest, I don't feel anything except a happiness that is a lot bigger than my heart knows how to handle. I feel like my mission has been a perfect perfect perfect way to start my adulthood. I am so grateful for the time that Heavenly Father has given me to be here in Chile and to love these people and serve them. It has been the best! I can't wait to see what other adventures Heavenly Father has in store for me. I want to know what the will of the Lord is and do it. Because, really, in the end, what He wants is the only thing that matters.

I'm leaving tomorrow in the morning. We're going to the temple and then I am going to get on a plane to come home. I'll see you really soon.

Con amor,
Laney



1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...