July 30, 2012

this is my jam(s)

I have been loving music recently. Music is such a big part of my life, but for the past couple of months, I haven't been getting much of it. In the car? I would listen to General Conference (but I ran out of CD's from the library. Boo). I just wasn't finding much time for listening to music. But recently I have been staying up super late writing, and the following is quickly becoming my playlist. Check it.

Imagine Dragons -- It's Time

Coldplay -- Paradise

Ingrid Michaelson -- You and I

Russ Dixon -- Glorius

Priscilla Ahn -- Dream

Pretty Darn Funny Soundtrack

I love these songs so much. They are what propel me to listen "just one more time" and then pull an all-nighter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...