May 22, 2012

a normal life

I love these kids. I really am blessed to babysit all of the cutest kids in our ward.



Even if the like rifling through the contents of my purse curiously. Here Samuel-buddy is almost saying, "What's this?!!!!"

Clean, read, run, read, babysit, repeat.

By the way, like I said in my post before, I L-O-V-E President Hinckley's biography so far. It is enrapturing. It talks about how he experienced doubt and contempt as a teenager, but how he relied on faith and his testimony of Joseph Smith to overcome these things. How comforting it is to know that the spirit changes lives, characters, and behaviors. I personally know this, and it's nice to know that our Prophets are just as every bit normal as we are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...